Green vein Borneo comes from the mitragyna speciosa tree and more specifically it is the leaves of this plant that are used as a botanical and for exfoliating. Green-vein Borneo is ground into a powder that has a distinct aroma that has a similar scent to fennel plant. This green vein kratom leaf comes from Indonesia where the mitragyna tree has been grown for many years. Borneo is huge island that is known for great beaches and for its biodiversity which is where it gets it name. It is a medium ground that has a course texture similar to ground pepper or something of a similar texture. Botanical means a plant or plant parts (herbs, roots, flowers, fruits, leaves or seeds) that are typically used for its healing effects, health benefits, pain relief etc. In the case of green Borneo powder it is not to be used for consumption.
Kratomcrazy Green Vein Borneo Kratom Powder Review
There are 5 different sizes of Kratomcrazy’s organically grown Borneo which contains:
1/2kg, 1kg, 2kg, 5kg, and 10kgs.
The company also offers
- Premium Kratom Powder (No Stems)
- 100% Organic
- Harvested from Mature Plants
- Full Money-Back Guarantee
Green vein Borneo vs. other veins powders
- Green borneo vs red vein Borneo – The red vein version of the leaf and the powder is typically a more popular choice between the two. The primary reason why this has to do with the availability of the various types the with the red veins having more availability than the green which in comparison the green Borneo is more moderate botanical that of the red that is said to be stronger scented
- Green borneo vs Maeng da – Maeng da is one of the most popular forms of the plant. The popularity behind the maeng da is because it is said to be a stronger stain than that of not only the green strains many others as well.
The Effects Of Green-Borneo
Green Borneo strain has an effect that causes relaxation and helps to relax muscles. It also as stated has an effect similar to that of a stimulant when it comes to the energy benefits of the plant.
What Alkaloids Make Up The Strain
Alkaloids is any of the nitrogenous organic compounds class of plants that have an origin that have pronounced physiological actions on humans.
There are roughly 25 different alkaloids in the mitragyna plant which are in all of the other varieties of the leaf of the trees. There is also a reasonable part that is made up of 7-Hydroxymitragynine and also Mitragnynine.
WARNING: This product is sold strictly as an exfoliating and/or research botanical only. Consuming kratom has many interactions and negative consequences cautioned by the FDA. By purchasing you agree to our terms of service and that you are at least 18 years of age. All information relating to the pharmacological effects of kratom is NOT intended to promote consumption and is for educational purposes only. Handle this product at your own risk.